Friday, November 03, 2006

Back to the Future
Tomorrow morning at the bright and early hour of 6am I am leaving on my last Field Study trip here at JUC. We will be traveling throughout the country of Jordan studying the geography and Biblical significance of the land. I know we are stopping at Petra for a spell, which I’m absolutely stoked about. This trip might also contain another camel ride, some stellar cliffs, and maybe a newly fabricated instrument of self destruction (see previous post, Evolution 10-24-06). We had our last Physical Settings class on Thursday. While in that class I began to think of some other final events that are in the not so distant future in my life.

Only 4 more weeks here at JUC

Only 1 more semester before college graduation

I can’t get beyond that last one. I have no idea what is going to happen after graduation. My Pops would say, “I know what you’re gunna be doin, you’re gunna get a job so you can pay for my Social Security.”

Oh, I have ideas of what I’d like to do. It’s just a matter of finding someone who will pay me to do it…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how's it going? i haven't checked in for awhile! :) wow, has it already been almost a whole semester!! geez!! we're praying for you!! take care!

k-bomb

ps. i don't know what i'm doing after graduation either...and i'm done in december!! aaah!!! i can totally see your dad saying that to you....it's something my dad would probably say if he thought of it. :)

Anonymous said...

haha. So......what is it you would like to do which someone would need to pay you? -d