Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Han Solo
I just now realized something. I’m single. Now, I’m not talking marital status single, I’m talking SINGLE. I’m not engaged, I don’t have a girlfriend, I’m not even dating anyone. In fact, I’ve never been so single in my life. Usually, I at least have a girl that I’m flirting with or a crush or at least some sort of prospect, but now I’ve got nothing. All interests have been painted out of the scenery.

My two best friends in the whole entire world are Brad and Justin. Justin got married in May and Brad’s getting married in December. In all honesty I’m completely stoked for them. Other friends of mine? I got this buddy David, he’s got a girlfriend who he’s serious with. I got a buddy Adam, but he’s like America’s #1 Most Eligible Bachelor, so it won’t be long for him. But me? Oh, I’m as single as it gets…

Someone might say, “Well, Chad I’m sure there are plenty of quality ladies at Bethel.” To that I would reply with the following quote that was spoken to me by none other than my friend Jeff. He said, “Chad, Bethel girls are kinda like a parking lot, all the good ones are taken and the rest…well, they’re handicapped.”

I’m not saying I wish I was with anybody, I’m just stating the obvious…

No comments: